Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Diego <di...@iqnetsoftware.com> on 2003/03/20 13:18:54 UTC

Problems with Websphere 4.0

Hi,

I've developed a small application using tomcat. I've created a war file
with the app and tried to deploy it in was 4.0. Every time I call an action
that requires redirection the application looks for port 81. Also, when I
have a link like:

note: listUsers is a global forward which redirects

When I hover over the link the status bar shows: ://bla...:81/listUsers.do

Has anyone seen this before? Is there something I can do from the Struts
side?

Thank you,

Diego.