Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Nikhil Dogra <do...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/11 15:16:32 UTC

USING MIFOS WITHOUT ENABLING SSL

Dear all,

I have configured mifos in linux.
Please suggest me that how can i access mifos without enabling SSL in  the
*server.xml* file of apache tomcat.

Regards
Nikhil

Re: [Mifos-users] USING MIFOS WITHOUT ENABLING SSL

Posted by VIctor Romero <vi...@fintecheando.mx>.
You can try let's encrypt certificates or use a web server like nginx or apache in front of tomcat. But always use ssl/tls.

Regards

Victor

⁣Obtener BlueMail para Android ​

Posted by Nikhil Dogra <do...@gmail.com>.