Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.com> on 2014/04/11 01:22:45 UTC

Slides from ApacheCon 2014 ...

Hi folks,

you can download the slides from

http://people.apache.org/~sgoeschl/presentations/apachecon-2014

Might be handy to present JSPWiki or serves as starting point for your presentation :-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Re: Slides from ApacheCon 2014 ...

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

I've added a link at
https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=JSPWikiPublications, please
feel free to add/modify as appropiate.

That page is linked on the Getting Involved page, and also contains the
publications listed at
http://www.ecyrd.com/JSPWiki/wiki/JSPWikiApplications#section-JSPWikiApplications-PublicationsTalkingAboutJSPWiki

br,
juan pablo