Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Ashish Patil <as...@acceltree.com> on 2013/12/16 06:23:14 UTC

Compatibility Warning while downloading Windows app from market place

Hi,

We are using Apache Cordova for building the Windows app. While downloading
app from Windows market place , it prompts a compatibility warning that app
requires to use  capabilities like Compass, Camera etc. But our app is not
requesting for such a capabilities, even we have removed it from app
manifest.

As per  Windows support team feedback, Apache Cordova adds  an additional
capabilities to the app, even though they are not reflected in the app
manifest.

Please check if there is a way to correct this. Kindly revert.

--

Thanks and regards,

Ashish Patil

AccelTree Software Pvt Ltd