Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kiwi de coder <ki...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/09 09:24:57 UTC

solr and hibernate integration

hi,

I had a project which is required to index POJO and search it from database.

however, the current support for POJO is only limited to field value, which
still lack of support of complex domain object model like composite element,
collection etc.

hibernate search had done a great job that is able to index complex POJO, I
wondering is some one had wrote a plug-in that can handle complex POJO (like
what hibernate search doing for indexing) ?

kiwi
------
happy hacking !

Re: solr and hibernate integration

Posted by Kiwi de coder <ki...@gmail.com>.
so is that any plan to support in future version of solr ?

or anyone is interesting to write one :)

as i see that it can take advantages of solr features like facet, spell
check etc.

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@corp.aol.com>.