Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by to...@jakarta.apache.org on 2002/03/29 09:49:36 UTC

ezmlm warning

tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

at tomcat-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org.

Messages to you from the tomcat-user mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the tomcat-user mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the tomcat-user mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <to...@jakarta.apache.org>

send an empty message to:
   <to...@jakarta.apache.org>

Here are the message numbers:

   13695
   13693
   13694
   13692
   13713
   13715
   13714
   13712
   13711
   13709
   13710
   13708
   13729
   13707
   13727
   13728
   13725
   13726
   13703
   13704
   13705
   13706
   13724
   13702
   13722
   13723
   13701
   13700
   13732
   13699
   13719
   13720
   13721
   13696
   13697
   13698
   13718
   13717
   13716
   13739
   13731
   13749
   13730
   13754
   13748
   13742
   13746
   13741
   13750
   13736
   13734
   13747
   13735
   13733
   13737
   13755
   13757
   13753
   13759
   13740
   13743
   13756
   13758
   13752
   13745
   13738
   13744
   13760
   13751
   13762
   13761
   13763
   13768
   13765
   13767
   13764
   13770
   13773
   13779
   13778
   13769
   13766
   13790
   13775
   13797
   13788
   13771
   13783
   13774
   13772
   13789
   13791
   13784
   13795
   13794
   13786
   13787
   13793
   13802
   13804
   13807
   13809
   13823
   13810
   13785
   13803
   13811
   13817
   13796
   13805
   13822
   13777
   13816
   13818
   13799
   13800
   13776
   13824
   13819
   13827
   13820
   13781
   13825
   13780
   13828
   13782
   13835
   13836
   13792
   13837
   13806
   13812
   13813
   13832
   13840
   13808
   13801
   13814
   13833
   13798
   13815
   13842
   13844
   13826
   13830
   13821
   13831
   13839
   13829
   13849
   13845
   13846
   13847
   13838
   13834
   13848
   13841
   13843
   13851
   13856
   13850
   13855
   13854
   13853
   13857
   13852
   13860
   13861
   13859
   13864
   13858
   13862
   13863
   13865
   13868
   13867
   13866
   13870
   13875
   13878
   13877
   13871
   13869
   13874
   13872
   13879
   13876
   13873
   13880
   13883
   13881
   13882
   13885
   13884
   13889
   13888
   13886
   13887
   13893
   13894
   13892
   13890
   13891
   13895
   13900
   13896
   13897
   13898
   13905
   13899
   13908
   13902
   13909
   13903
   13916
   13901
   13913
   13915
   13911
   13912
   13914
   13906
   13921
   13919
   13904
   13907
   13920
   13917
   13918
   13910
   13923
   13924
   13925
   13926
   13922
   13928
   13929
   13927
   13937
   13932
   13933
   13931
   13942
   13930
   13944
   13934
   13949
   13936
   13943
   13951
   13941
   13939
   13940
   13935
   13955
   13938
   13954
   13961
   13953
   13966
   13960
   13965
   13959
   13945
   13946
   13947
   13948
   13974
   13970
   13952
   13981
   13978
   13950
   13973
   13956
   13971
   13972
   13957
   13958
   13984
   13979
   13986
   13985
   13987
   13993
   13964
   13992
   13963
   13988
   13967
   13991
   13962
   13968
   13989
   13990
   13969
   13976
   13975
   13980
   13977
   13982
   13983

Date: 17 Mar 2002 15:54:22 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@nagoya.betaversion.org
To: tomcat-user-return-13695-@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at nagoya.betaversion.org.

<ar...@jakarta.apache.org>:
/opt/ezmlm/sbin/archive: Cannot open file "/opt/ezmlm/archive/jakarta.apache.org/tomcat-user/200203"