Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org> on 1999/09/24 12:38:02 UTC

www.koninklijkhuis.nl (Dutch Royal Webserver)

Although obviscated; I am willing make a fair guess that with this
addition of the dutch royal house; all european monarchies are now using
apache. (Or have been observed to do so in the recent past.)

We should apply for a royal status - collect them all :-)

Dw

Re: www.koninklijkhuis.nl (Dutch Royal Webserver)

Posted by Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org>.
Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:

> Although obviscated; I am willing make a fair guess that with this
> addition of the dutch royal house; all european monarchies are now using
> apache. (Or have been observed to do so in the recent past.)
>
> We should apply for a royal status - collect them all :-)

It seems that a bunch of people on this mailing list will have to be
called with the title of "Your Royal Highness" in the short future, so
:-)
--
Pierpaolo Fumagalli - IBM Center for Java Technologies
<ma...@us.ibm.com>   <ma...@apache.org>