Posted to users@flex.apache.org by npem <ph...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/09 16:53:41 UTC

iOS App displays my Splash Screen Image then a White screen

Hi, I'm coding an Air Mobile application
(Flex SDK 4.14.1, AIR SDK 16.0.0.292)

My iOS App displays my Splash Screen Image then a White screen then loads
the App

Is there any way that you can stop the white screen loading between the
Splash screen showing and the App loading?

Note, if I set a background color, the white screen "uses" this color.

Thanks,

Phil.