Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Steven Velez <sv...@alventive.com> on 2002/11/20 22:08:48 UTC

Does anyone care....

... about the IIS connector?  Every post that I have made with respect to it
has been more or less ignored over the last couple of weeks.  First when I
reported the problem and asked for advice on how I might implement a
solution. Then when I implemented a solution without advice and posted the
patch, and most recently when I asked about the suitability and status of my
patch.

What do I have to do to get some support?  I'm willing to follow any
protocol that is required... I would just appreciate not having to apply my
patch every time I upgrade the connector to the latest official version.

Thanks

  .-.    | Steven Velez
  oo|    | Software Engineer
 /`'\    | alventive