Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Charles Blaxland <ch...@EB2-International.com> on 2004/10/08 09:57:14 UTC

nested plugin housings?

Hi,

I got an error "nested plugin housings" while running the maven torque
plugin.  Does anyone know what this means and how I can go about fixing it?

Many Thanks,
Charles

Re: nested plugin housings?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
That's one of those "this'll never happen" errors.

Can you give us a reproducable test case (preferably posted to JIRA?)

Cheers,
Brett