Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by "Tomer G." <to...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/18 12:33:00 UTC

Can't run Shindig from a non-root folder in Tomcat

Hi, I followed this tutorial in order to get Shindig's source code running
in my IDE:
https://cwiki.apache.org/SHINDIG/#Index-HowdoIrunShindigonTomcat6underEclipse%253F
I want to pack it to a WAR file named "shindig-server" and then deploy it to
{TOMCAN_ROOT}/shindig-server.
I can't do that since Shindig calls its servlet from root, for example:
/gadgets/js/rpc.js
I also tried this solution with no success:
https://cwiki.apache.org/SHINDIG/#Index-WithTomcat%252ChowtouseShindigasanonrootapplication%253F

So how can I run Shindig from a non-root folder?

Thanks,
*Tomer*

Re: Can't run Shindig from a non-root folder in Tomcat

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Which Shindig version do you have?

- Henry