Posted to asp@perl.apache.org by Andrew Koebrick <An...@state.mn.us> on 2007/07/12 22:08:45 UTC

Accessing session object outside of the Apcaeh::ASP environment

Howdy,

I am attempting to access the session object from another program, not
running under Apache::ASP.  I recall seeing the syntax to do this on
http://www.apache-asp.org at some point but now can't find it.

Basically, I was to get the session user name so that I can use it to
pre-authenticate folks when they move between my applications and a
forum software package (Mwforum) I am attempting to integrate.

Any pointers?

Andrew Koebrick
Systems Administrator / Librarian
Minnesota Department of Administration.  Office of Geographic and
Demographic Analysis
658 Cedar St.
St. Paul, MN 55101

651-201-2465