Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Mark Liu <ma...@apache.org> on 2019/10/01 17:32:08 UTC

Dockerhub push denied for py3.6 and py3.7 image

Hello Dockerhub Admins,

I was able to push Java, Go, py2.7 and py3.5 images to
hub.docker.com/u/apachebeam for 2.16 release, but failed for py3.6 and
py3.7 due to "denied: requested access to the resource is denied".
Wondering if I missed some permissions. Can any Dockerhub admins help me
check it?

Thanks,
Mark, Release Manager

Re: Dockerhub push denied for py3.6 and py3.7 image

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 10:14 AM Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com> wrote:

> Please add robertwb0 as well.

Done.