Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2011/11/30 00:52:15 UTC

[FYI] Fw: [PROPOSAL] Apache DeltaSpike - CDI-Extensions project

FYI: The JBoss Seam3 team, Apache MyFaces CODI, CDISource and others are joining forces!

... and will create the Apache DeltaSpike project, a conjointly CDI-Extensions project which will rock the EE world.

Feel free to discuss and help out over at general@incubator.apache.org.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Jens Schumann <je...@openknowledge.de>.