Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2011/03/25 19:43:22 UTC

Rename partition.config

Hi all,

because of confusion with what the partition.config file actually means
(it has nothing really to do with disk partitions), a suggestion has
been made to rename this configuration file for v3.0. The bug is TS-685,
but I'd like to ask everyone for input here.

Cheers,

-- Leif

Re: Rename partition.config

Posted by Billy Vierra <bv...@netdna.com>.
I agree it needs to be renamed as it is confusing. I like the idea of
volume, which I already stated in the issue :)

--
Billy Vierra
Senior System Engineer

Email: bvierra@netdna.com