Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org> on 2020/04/19 09:09:10 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Directory Studio 2.0-0-M15 released

The Apache Directory Team is pleased to announce the release of Apache
Directory Studio 2.0.0-M15.

Apache Directory Studio is a complete directory tooling platform
intended to be used with any LDAP server however it is particularly
designed for use with ApacheDS. It is an Eclipse RCP application,
composed of several Eclipse (OSGi) plugins, that can be easily upgraded
with additional ones. These plugins can even run within Eclipse itself.

You can download Apache Directory Studio 2.0.0-M15 as a standalone RCP
application for macOS, Linux and Windows here:
https://directory.apache.org/studio/downloads.html

You can also install it directly in Eclipse using the marketplace or
this update site:
https://directory.apache.org/studio/update/

The full release notes can be found here:
https://directory.apache.org/studio/changelog.html

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Directory Studio 2.0-0-M15 released

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevin,

FTR, you are not subscribed to the users or dev list of the directory
project. So I suspect you are subscribed to the announce@apache.org
mailing list, over which we have no control.

Thanksfuly, you should be able to unsubscribe yourself, by sending a
mail to announce-unsubscribe@apache.org (no subject, no object, just the
address). You then should receive a confirmation mail that you must ack,
and you'll be free of mails.

Hope it helps.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevin,