Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Oscar Trigueiros <Os...@lis2.siemens.pt> on 2001/02/23 17:55:36 UTC

Where to get DTD of FP taglib and others taglibs?

 Hello Cocoon brotherhood:

            Can any body lead me to the DTD's of FP taglib and the other
important taglib's?

Re: Cocoon

Posted by Viktors Rotanovs <Vi...@Rotanovs.com>.
Hi Tony,

life is hard, you will have to learn
XSLT and XSP. It's like learning to write
SQL, once you know how to write it without
MS Access, the life becomes bright and things
can be done really fast :-)

Wait for more replies, there were some commercial
products to make designers happy.

On Friday 23 February 2001 20:09, you wrote:
> Hi people,
>
> I'm a MS Active Server Page veteran. This memorable day my java addicted
> friend sent me this xml.apache.org URL I was born again: It was simply
> great!
>
> After reading the site doc 10 times trying to get how the hell that stuff
> works, I decided to installed Cocoon like all of you foxes.
>
> But now, just to think about all the job of defining tagsets, writing those
> XSPs programmers-unfriendly codes and teaching my web designers XSLT, I
> really get depressed ( if you knew my web designers, you would too !)
>
> My question is: is there already any cool web publishing framework based on
> cocoon that provides with easier web site modeling ? Or are those headaches
> part of our job ?
> ;)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tony