Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/12/11 10:58:58 UTC

[VOTE] Release Genesis 1.3

Folks, a small change to Genesis was made to support a custom legal
resource bundle for the GShell release.  I'd like to get this out so
we can get GShell out too.

+1 -	Release it
+0 -	Eh, whatever
-1 -	Um, no no no no no...

--jason

Re: [VOTE] Release Genesis 1.3

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 11, 2007, at 4:58 AM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> Folks, a small change to Genesis was made to support a custom legal
> resource bundle for the GShell release.  I'd like to get this out so
> we can get GShell out too.
>
> +1 -	Release it
> +0 -	Eh, whatever
> -1 -	Um, no no no no no...

+1

--kevan

Re: [VOTE RESULT] Release Genesis 1.3

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Release is done, pending sync to Central... hopefully in an hour or
so... and then things should be sorted.

--jason

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Looks like this vote passed: