Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Zhu Li <zh...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/10 00:35:48 UTC

filter push down help

Hi,

I am working on a connector where I need to push filters down to readers of
Hive tables. So I should convert the filter in predicate to
ExprNodeGenericFuncDesc first. I could code this by myself but I guess
there must be some methods in Hive that are actually doing this. However,
it is difficult for me to find out how the process of converting the filter
in predicate into ExprNodeGenericFuncDesc happens in Hive. Could anyone
give any help?

Thanks!