Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Cadmean <hz...@hotmail.com> on 2015/07/28 03:31:35 UTC

Re: consumer already closed but broker does not know

I think the advisory message can help you.
Create a consumer and listen the Topic "ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.Queue"

for more details, see  http://activemq.apache.org/advisory-message.html
<http://activemq.apache.org/advisory-message.html>

cyflhn wrote