Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Piotr Nowara <pi...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/06 07:37:31 UTC

Re: Fuseki user-defined Web Services

Hi,

thanks for your comments.

Andy,

your link refers only to the embedded mode. How can I do something similar
for the standalone Fuseki server?

You wrote "JENA-1435 means it is possible to have "/dataset/MyService" and
provide the code for MyService without having to modify Fuseki source
code.". It seems to be sufficient for my use case but I need some guidance
how to implement it (how to register my own service as Fuseki service in
the standalone server mode).

Thanks,
Piotr

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.