Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Luke Penca <lp...@deltasi.com> on 2003/05/20 20:43:03 UTC

RE: XSLT question

Yep, that was exactly what I am trying to do.  Thank you, Doug.

BTW-- What I meant in the original subject line was that the cocoon users mailing list isn't the best place to pose XSLT questions.  It certainly is the best list when it comes to all thing Cocoon however.  And for that I am very grateful.

Have a great day!