Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Evgeniy <su...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/09 17:33:31 UTC

Jetty component. Is it possible do nut put request body into header?

I work with big messages(about 1mb) and jetty component reads the message
body into camel exchange header. It causes such errors:

WARN  header full: java.lang.RuntimeException: Header>6144
So, how can I make jetty component do not put HttpRequest body into headers?

Regards, Evgeniy

Re: Jetty component. Is it possible do nut put request body into header?

Posted by Evgeniy <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reply. I have already found how to fix this problem.

I extended DefaultHttpBinding and overridden populateRequestParameters()
method. It couldn't use removeHeaders() in camel dsl because header which
contains request body didn't have static name.

There were such code:

String[] pair = param.split("=", 2);
String name = URLDecoder.decode(pair[0], charset);
String value = URLDecoder.decode(pair[1], charset);

So I couldn't know header name.

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Can I have a look at your camel route?
It could be easy to remove the message header just by using the removeHeaders DSL[1].

[1]http://camel.apache.org/how-to-avoid-sending-some-or-all-message-headers.html

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.