Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2006/09/18 03:46:01 UTC

Converting tutorial package names

Question to Michael G. - I noticed that 3.0 and 2.0 tutorials still
import objectstyle packages. Do you have time in the next few days to
replace that to 'apache'? If not I can do it myself, no biggie.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cayenne/main/trunk/pre-
maven/tutorials/
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cayenne/main/branches/
STABLE-2.0/cayenne/tutorials/

Thanks
Andrus

Re: Converting tutorial package names

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Oops... too overworked - just noticed you did that already. never
mind. Thanks.

Andrus

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

Posted by Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no>.

Posted by Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no>.

Re: Re: Converting tutorial package names

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.
If you have time (or anyone else), that might be better.  I've had
about 5-10 minutes/day for the past month or so to just try to keep up
on the mailing list.  If I get an opening, though, I'll look into it
(and send a message here).  If you start, please let me know.

Thanks!

/dev/mrg

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.