Posted to users@maven.apache.org by co...@runbox.com on 2004/01/07 23:22:17 UTC

Generating EJB Interfaces?

Hi, I'm successfully generating source with JavaCC.  However, I'm getting compiler error during the compile process.  BTW, I have set the outdir of the JavaCC generated source to the following:

${maven.build.src}/java

Now, I would like to generate the EJB interfaces and place them in the appropriate directory as well.  Is there something simple that I can add to the maven.xml to get
this task completed?

Thanks in advance,

-Conrad

Re: Generating EJB Interfaces?

Posted by Konstantin Priblouda <kp...@yahoo.com>.
--- conradwt@runbox.com wrote:
> Hi, I'm successfully generating source with JavaCC.
> However, I'm getting compiler error during the
> compile process.  BTW, I have set the outdir of the
> JavaCC generated source to the following:
>
> ${maven.build.src}/java
>
> Now, I would like to generate the EJB interfaces and
> place them in the appropriate directory as well.  Is
> there something simple that I can add to the
> maven.xml to get
> this task completed?

invocation of xdoclet?

regards,

=====
----[ Konstantin Pribluda ( ko5tik ) ]----------------
Zu Verst�rkung meines Teams suche ich ab Sofort einen
Softwareentwickler[In] f�r die Festanstellung.
Arbeitsort: Mainz
Skills:  Programieren, Kentnisse in OpenSource-Bereich