Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/18 18:54:21 UTC

Fwd: New location for Maven repositories on people.apache.org

Probably everyone already saw this but this obviously affects our
project.  Its interesting that there will one day be an official ASF
maven repository.

Sean

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 7/18/06, Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Probably everyone already saw this but this obviously affects our
> project.  Its interesting that there will one day be an official ASF
> maven repository.

Yes, I changed Struts and Shale over to the new URL last night, and
will take a look at MyFaces soon if no one beats me to it. :)

--
Wendy