Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/05 19:08:39 UTC

IGNITE-12361 Migrate Flume module to ignite-extensions

Hi,

I have raised PR for Ignite Flume migration to Ignite Extensions repo.

Jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12361

PR https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions/pull/4
      https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/7227

Please review and share feedback.

This is part of our Modularization effort for Streamer modules

Saikat

Re: IGNITE-12361 Migrate Flume module to ignite-extensions

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have updated the PR as per review feedback.

Please take a look and share your feedback.

Regards,
Saikat

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Evgenii,