Posted to tdk-dev@turbine.apache.org by Julián Listo <ju...@hotmail.com> on 2002/02/21 23:10:54 UTC

Catalina error: 'web app not found' when running through demo

Hi all,

I'm keen to get going on the TDK but I got stumped on this one:

all went well with the tutorial at

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/tdk/tdk-howto.html

Down at the point where it says 'Accessing your Turbine application' and
typing (in my case): http://127.0.01:8080/turbineExpt/servlet/turbineExpt

returns 'not available' from Catalina. I noticed in the line above, there
was a comment "Look for 'TDK SITE'" in the conf/server.xml and... that
text's not there! The 'ant init' step went ok, well at least it says it did.
Any ideas?

Help!

thanks muchly in advance,
Julian.

PS I'm doing this under Win2k, JDK 1.3.1_02, Ant 1.4.1, MySQL 3.23.47-nt