Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/30 00:34:04 UTC

Error - The content of element 'partition' is not complete. One of '{property, partitionMin}' is expected.

I have just switched to master from RC1.  Where I was able to save
this partition definition before:

{
      "id": "P1",
      "provider": "openstack",
      "property": [
          {
            "name": "region",
            "value": "RegionOne"
          }
      ]
}

Now, it causes the error:

  The content of element 'partition' is not complete. One of
'{property, partitionMin}' is expected.

There is a schema [1] that requires partitionMin (and partitionMax) -
does the wiki [2] just need to be updated to define those required
elements?

Many thanks,

Chris

---
[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-stratos/blob/master/components/org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint/src/main/webapp/stratos/WEB-INF/schemas/schema.xsd
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Sample+Partition+Definition

Re: Error - The content of element 'partition' is not complete. One of '{property, partitionMin}' is expected.

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Pradeep!

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

Nirmal Fernando.
Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.

Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Re: Error - The content of element 'partition' is not complete. One of '{property, partitionMin}' is expected.

Posted by Pradeep Fernando <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi Nirmal,

Posted by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

There is a separate thread in the list under the subject "Validating
Inputs to REST API" that discusses issues regarding current input
validation schema.

Thanks.

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 8:10 AM, Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com> wrote:
> PartitionMin was a property we had in partition.json early which has moved
> to deploymentPolicy now.
>
> The schema should be corrected.
>

> Touched, not typed. Erroneous words are a feature, not a typo.
>
> On Apr 30, 2014 4:10 AM, "Nirmal Fernando" <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> These schemas seem not correct and the master seems not stable at all. :-(
>>
>> @Mari we need a wiki space to next release (4.0<) right?
>>

>> On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 4:04 AM, chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I have just switched to master from RC1.  Where I was able to save
>>> this partition definition before:
>>>
>>> {
>>>       "id": "P1",
>>>       "provider": "openstack",
>>>       "property": [
>>>           {
>>>             "name": "region",
>>>             "value": "RegionOne"
>>>           }
>>>       ]
>>> }
>>>
>>> Now, it causes the error:
>>>
>>>   The content of element 'partition' is not complete. One of
>>> '{property, partitionMin}' is expected.
>>>
>>> There is a schema [1] that requires partitionMin (and partitionMax) -
>>> does the wiki [2] just need to be updated to define those required
>>> elements?
>>>
>>> Many thanks,
>>>
>>> Chris
>>>
>>> ---
>>> [1]
>>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-stratos/blob/master/components/org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint/src/main/webapp/stratos/WEB-INF/schemas/schema.xsd
>>> [2]
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Sample+Partition+Definition
>>

>> --
>> Best Regards,
>> Nirmal
>>
>> Nirmal Fernando.
>> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
>>
>> Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

--
Akila Ravihansa Perera
Software Engineer

Phone: +94 77 64 154 38
Blog: http://ravihansa3000.blogspot.com

Re: Error - The content of element 'partition' is not complete. One of '{property, partitionMin}' is expected.

Posted by Pradeep Fernando <pr...@gmail.com>.
I havent added,

tenantInfo
Cartridge subscription
MultitenantService

schemas. I'm adding them now. Will be using sample messages in wiki as my
inputs.

thanks

Posted by Pradeep Fernando <pr...@wso2.com>.
Hi Nirmal,

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 3:40 AM, Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com> wrote:
> PartitionMin was a property we had in partition.json early which has moved
> to deploymentPolicy now.
>
> The schema should be corrected.

I'm not seeing these changes - what is the commit id?

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69

Re: Error - The content of element 'partition' is not complete. One of '{property, partitionMin}' is expected.

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.