Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Martin Karol Zuziak <zu...@math.ku.dk> on 2005/01/25 22:14:00 UTC

internal error while reporting bug

Hi

While trying to report a bug to bugzilla I got the following error:

****

Internal Error

Bugzilla has suffered an internal error. Please save this page and send it to dev@spamassassin.apache.org with details of what you were doing at the time this message appeared.

Attempted to add bug to an inactive group, identified by the bit ''.

****

I was trying to submit a bug about the "Deep recursion" error problem
with nested MIME messages discussed on the users list:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.general/62309

Martin Zuziak <zu...@math.ku.dk>

Re: internal error while reporting bug

Posted by Martin Karol Zuziak <zu...@math.ku.dk>.
On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 10:14:00PM +0100, Martin Karol Zuziak wrote:
> Hi
>
> While trying to report a bug to bugzilla I got the following error:
>
> ****
>
> Internal Error
>

> Bugzilla has suffered an internal error. Please save this page and send it to dev@spamassassin.apache.org with details of what you were doing at the time this message appeared.

> Attempted to add bug to an inactive group, identified by the bit ''.
>
> ****

It seems this error only occurs when trying to file a bug under the
security component. I was able to file the bug under the library
component without problems.

Martin Zuziak <zu...@math.ku.dk>