Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Stefan Baramov <St...@trx.com> on 2005/02/07 16:01:14 UTC

Text Art and Wiki Page

Is it possible to embedded text art in a wiki page in a way it is
possible in xml document? And if yes, how?

Stefan Baramov

Re: Text Art and Wiki Page

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Stefan Baramov wrote:

> Is it possible to embedded text art in a wiki page in a way it is
> possible in xml document? And if yes, how?

If the wiki language has a way of distinguishing ASCII art then it could
be made to work. But I don't think any of the wiki languages we support
has this facility.

Ross