Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/18 04:03:15 UTC

HBase : Transaction queries

Hi,

I am new bee to Hbase and recently  went through documentation and  videos
on HBase
Now got curious about , How Hbase handles transactions such rollback and
commit.
Would really appreciate the inputs and guidance .

Thanks,
Divya

Re: HBase : Transaction queries

Posted by Amanda Moran <am...@esgyn.com>.
Hi there-

Trafodion didn't change its name! :)

http://trafodion.apache.org/

Thanks! Feel free to email our user lists with the same questions, tons of folks there can answer :)

Amanda

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
There is also Omid:
https://github.com/yahoo/omid/wiki