Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Duo Zhang <zh...@apache.org> on 2017/03/31 02:02:45 UTC

Remove invalid '2.0' and '2.0..' verions from jira

There are plenty of issues which are assigned a version called '2.0' OR
'2.0..'.

The latter one is a typo I think. And for the former one, I think we should
claim again that the first release for 2.x release line is 2.0.0, not 2.0.
So do not use 2.0 anymore. We committers should be careful when opening
issues or resolving issues.

Thanks.

Re: Remove invalid '2.0' and '2.0..' verions from jira

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Copy that.

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Yeah I've already done it when sending the first email :)
Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>于2017年4月1日 周六02:27写道:

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.