Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Ken Gunderson <kg...@teamcool.net> on 2010/04/06 07:07:01 UTC

Re: Roller GSOC 2010 ideas

On Tue, 2010-03-16 at 22:47 -0400, Dave wrote:
> This year, we are collecting GSOC ideas in JIRA. To create a project
> idea, simply create a JIRA issue and tag it with GSOC.
>
> You can see the ideas I have documented so for here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310906&status=1&customfield_12310260=gsoc&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC
>
> Have any Roller project ideas that you would like to see completed this summer?
>
> Thanks,
> Dave

Again, I don't code Java but it seems like better chance of GOSC might
be "Andriod Like UI" rather than iPhone.. ;-P  Accomplishes much of same
objective but you know marketing - perception IS the reality, and using
the Android angle may be of some minimal help in that regard...

My $0.02.  You get what you pay for. If you're lucky....

--
Ken Gunderson <kg...@teamcool.net>