Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Jacek Woźniczak <jw...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/20 18:09:13 UTC

jUDDI and SOAP namespace

Hi,
i've successfully installed jUDDI on Glassfish v2 server.
Now, when i'm trying to publish information about my web service
(according with
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/juddi/trunk/docs/Getting-Started.pdf?revision=547750,
i use Eclipse Web Services Explorer), the publish action fails and in
glassfish log i have this error:

SAAJ0306: Namespace Error, Standard Faultcode Client, should be in SOAP
1.1 Namespace

So, it means that jUDDI uses SOAP 1.2 namespace??

I will be very grateful for short explanation or some link to
wiki/article about this issue (i didn't find nothing).

Best Regards
Jacek Wozniczak

Re: jUDDI and SOAP namespace

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ks...@apache.org>.
Great to hear. Are you working from the trunk (just curious as we are
hopefully releasing 2.0 soon).

Re: jUDDI and SOAP namespace

Posted by Jacek Woźniczak <jw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reply.

Re: jUDDI and SOAP namespace

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ks...@apache.org>.

Jacek Woźniczak wrote:
> Hi,
> i've successfully installed jUDDI on Glassfish v2 server.
> Now, when i'm trying to publish information about my web service
> (according with
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/juddi/trunk/docs/Getting-Started.pdf?revision=547750,
> i use Eclipse Web Services Explorer), the publish action fails and in
> glassfish log i have this error:
>
> SAAJ0306: Namespace Error, Standard Faultcode Client, should be in
> SOAP 1.1 Namespace
>
> So, it means that jUDDI uses SOAP 1.2 namespace??
>
> I will be very grateful for short explanation or some link to
> wiki/article about this issue (i didn't find nothing).
>
> Best Regards
> Jacek Wozniczak

Kurt T Stam
kstam@apache.org