Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Support <ho...@deltaphon.net> on 2004/04/05 15:56:02 UTC

Tomcat 4.1.30 - servlets no longer working

Suddenly the servlets on our RH9 server are no longer working.

The error message is

HTTP Status 404 - /servlets
The requested resource (/servlets) is not available.

Maybe a permissions or RHN update problem or similar.

.jsp against it are still working fine.

I'm working on this issue for the past two days without
any success.

Where can I find the solution ?

Thank you.

Re: Tomcat 4.1.30 - servlets no longer working

Posted by QM <qm...@brandxdev.net>.
On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 03:56:02PM +0200, Support wrote:
: HTTP Status 404 - /servlets
: The requested resource (/servlets) is not available.
: [snip]
: .jsp against it are still working fine.

Let's trade: you provide some details about your setup, and perhaps
someone can hint at a solution.

Are you accessing Tomcat through Apache (mod_jk)?
If so, check whether a jkMount directive got whacked.

If you're hitting Tomcat directly, what do the error logs say?
etc., etc.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net