Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Julian Bruno <ju...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/31 02:06:17 UTC

[VOTE + INPUT] Beam Mascot Designs, 3rd iteration - Deadline Wednesday, April 1

Hello Apache Beam Community,

We need a third input from the community to finish the design. Please share
your input no later than Wednesday, April 1st, at noon Pacific Time. Below
you will find a link to the presentation of the work process and we are
eager to know what you think of the current design [1].

Our question to you:

1. Do you prefer stripes or no stripes?

Please reply inline, so it is clear what exactly you are referring to. The
vote and input phase will be open until Wednesday, April 1st, at 12 pm
Pacific Time. We will incorporate the feedback into the final design
iteration of the mascot.

Please find below the attached source file (.SVG) and a High-Quality Image
(.PNG).

Thank you,

--
Julian Bruno // Visual Artist & Graphic Designer
 (510) 367-0551 / SF Bay Area, CA

[1]

 3/30 - Mascot Weekly Update
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1asr1GmaxM9QVtbPsqBqdIRxNmTvfqdtWRotrKS4K1k8/edit?usp=drive_web>

ᐧ

Re: [VOTE + INPUT] Beam Mascot Designs, 3rd iteration - Deadline Wednesday, April 1

Posted by Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com>.
I prefer the no stripes version.

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
No stripes for me!

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Julian!

Posted by Jan Lukavský <je...@seznam.cz>.

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Hi Julian!

Perfect, thanks for incorporating all the suggestions.

> 1. Do you prefer stripes or no stripes?

No stripes.

Cheers,
Max