Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Jaime Balbino <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/04 21:24:55 UTC

Re: Demo server and advancing the build/test environment

Hello,
I have some servers OpenMeetings active and can provide a space on one
of my servers for demo.openmeetings.de. My servers are located in USA
or Germany or by Server4You.com Unmetered.com and has great stability,
bandwidth of 10 Mbps and unlimited traffic.
I can give a space on one of my servers for testing or demonstration.

A hug,
Jaime Balbino

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Sebastian manages demo.openmeetings.de DNS record. The rest is up to
you. And Jaime thanks for your proposal.

[1] Start using Apache Openmeetings today, http://openmeetings.apache.org/
[2] Join Alexei Fedotov @linkedin, http://ru.linkedin.com/in/dataved/
[3] Join Alexei Fedotov @facebook, http://www.facebook.com/openmeetings