Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Andy Schwartz <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/26 17:06:14 UTC

[Trinidad] Anyone care to review fix for TRINIDAD-2410?

Gang -

I encountered this issue with UIXEditableValue recently:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-2410

> UIXEditableValue includes the following two property key definitions:
>
>   static public final PropertyKey LOCAL_VALUE_SET_KEY =
>     TYPE.registerKey("localValueSet", Boolean.class);
>   static public final PropertyKey SUBMITTED_VALUE_KEY =
>     TYPE.registerKey("submittedValue");
>
> Note that although neither of these property keys support EL binding, the
property key definitions fail to specify the PropertyKey.CAP_NOT_BOUND
capability.

> We should specify this to avoid unnecessary lookups in the
ValueExpression map.

Anyone want to review the patch here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12599951/trinidad-2410.patch

Before I commit?

Seems like a trivial issue and fix, but wouldn't mind a second pair of eyes
on it.

Andy

Re: [Trinidad] Anyone care to review fix for TRINIDAD-2410?

Posted by Max Starets <ma...@oracle.com>.
+1