Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Scott Robinson <sc...@srobinson.net> on 2020/09/03 10:48:38 UTC

Allow access to all "auth-header" users

Hello,

First time poster - If I am in the wrong place I apologize.

Using the extension auth-header with config option http-auth-header:
X-Forwarded-User. That works and our users are "logged in". I'm unsure how
to go about adding connections so that every "logged in" user can access
them though.
Is this possible? Can I let anyone who is logged in access a connection, or
do I need to explicitly specify each user and connection one by one?

I have googled around for guest access, shared access, tips RE
http-auth-header but haven't found what I'm looking for yet...

Thanks in advance,
Scott.

--
scott robinson