Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Carolina Costa <cc...@iclass.com.br> on 2003/09/01 20:20:49 UTC

java.lang.StackOverflowError??????

Hi,
       I'm writing a service that serialize/deserialize a JavaBean
(basically an extension of an axis' example:
samples/userguide/example5/BeanService.java ). I deployed the service and
everything was ok.

I modified the Order.java so that it contains a reference to itself:

public class Order{
    private String strType;
    private HashMap map = new HashMap();
    private Order order2 = new Order();
}

when I run the client class, I get the following error:

java.lang.StackOverflowError
Exception in thread "main"

Any clues?!
Thanks
Carolina Costa

wsdl not generated for my service

Posted by Rebhi Baraka <rb...@risc.uni-linz.ac.at>.
After I deployed a service to axis1.1,  I tried to generate the wsdl
from the service url (by appending ?wsdl) but I received nothing.
The service name appears among the other services in the axis view
window. pressing (wsdl) does not give the wsdl.

But using java2wsdl I can get the wsdl of the service.

What might be the  reason for not generating the wsdl from the url of
the service?

my deploy.wsdd is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

 <service name="GapIntegrator" provider="java:RPC">
  <parameter name="className" value="gapIntegrator"/>
  <parameter name="methodName" value="*"/>
  <typeMapping  qname="om:OMOBJ" xmlns:om="http://www.openmath.org/OpenMath"

languageSpecificType="java:nl.tue.win.riaca.openmath.lang.OMObject"

serializer="at.ac.uni_linz.risc.openmath.util.OMObjectSerializerFactory"

deserializer="at.ac.uni_linz.risc.openmath.util.OMObjectDeserializerFactory"
                encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>

  <beanMapping  qname="om:OMA" xmlns:om="http://www.openmath.org/OpenMath"

languageSpecificType="java:nl.tue.win.riaca.openmath.lang.OMApplication"/>
  <beanMapping  qname="om:OMI" xmlns:om="http://www.openmath.org/OpenMath"

languageSpecificType="java:nl.tue.win.riaca.openmath.lang.OMInteger"/>
  <beanMapping  qname="om:OMBIND"
xmlns:om="http://www.openmath.org/OpenMath"

languageSpecificType="java:nl.tue.win.riaca.openmath.lang.OMBinding"/>
  <beanMapping  qname="om:OMV" xmlns:om="http://www.openmath.org/OpenMath"

languageSpecificType="java:nl.tue.win.riaca.openmath.lang.OMVariable"/>
  <beanMapping  qname="om:OMF" xmlns:om="http://www.openmath.org/OpenMath"

languageSpecificType="java:nl.tue.win.riaca.openmath.lang.OMFloat"/>
  <beanMapping  qname="om:OMS" xmlns:om="http://www.openmath.org/OpenMath"

languageSpecificType="java:nl.tue.win.riaca.openmath.lang.OMSymbol"/>
  <beanMapping  qname="om:OMSTR" xmlns:om="http://www.openmath.org/OpenMath"

languageSpecificType="java:nl.tue.win.riaca.openmath.lang.OMString"/>
  <beanMapping  qname="om:OMATTR"
xmlns:om="http://www.openmath.org/OpenMath"

languageSpecificType="java:nl.tue.win.riaca.openmath.lang.OMAttribution"/>
  <beanMapping  qname="om:OME" xmlns:om="http://www.openmath.org/OpenMath"

languageSpecificType="java:nl.tue.win.riaca.openmath.lang.OMError"/>
  <beanMapping  qname="om:OMB" xmlns:om="http://www.openmath.org/OpenMath"

languageSpecificType="java:nl.tue.win.riaca.openmath.lang.OMByteArray"/>
  <beanMapping  qname="om:OMBVAR"
xmlns:om="http://www.openmath.org/OpenMath"

languageSpecificType="java:nl.tue.win.riaca.openmath.lang.OMVariable"/>

 </service>
</deployment>

Thanks,
Rebhi.