Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by cheff <st...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/26 14:54:52 UTC

Using lightweight XFire binding

Please answer with yes/no: can I use the lightweigth XFire binding component
with JSR181(or I should take the jsr 181 JBI Component for it)

10x

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Using lightweight XFire binding

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
This error is thrown when XFire can not find an xml element (I think
it is the main element in the soap body).
You should try to put all log levels to DEBUG and you should see the
content of the JBI exchanges.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by cheff <st...@gmail.com>.
thank's. I will try it. I think I know how :-)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yes