Posted to dev@predictionio.apache.org by Naoki Takezoe <ta...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/25 12:47:53 UTC

Drop Elasticsearch 1.x support

Hi,

Now I'm working on dropping Scala 2.10 and Spark 1.6 support at PIO-171.

While I think this work will be targeted to PredictionIO 0.14.0 and I
wonder if we can drop further Elasticsearch 1.x support in this
version. Elasticsearch 1.x is too old. Of course it's supported by
Elastic no longer.

If there are no objections, I would like to start to work for this
after PIO-171 is merged.

--
Naoki Takezoe

Re: Drop Elasticsearch 1.x support

Posted by takako shimamoto <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1
Elasticsearch 1.7.x reached its End of Support date more than a year
ago. We might as well drop ES 1.x support.

Posted by takako shimamoto <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Naoki Takezoe <ta...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Donald,