Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sebastien Brunot <sb...@ilog.fr> on 2006/11/22 16:16:06 UTC

How to not include POM in packaged artifacts

Hi all,

jar, war and ear artifacts packages by maven includes the POM (and a pom
property file) under META-INF.

How to not include the POM files into META-INF ?

Thanks for your help,

Sebastien

Re: How to not include POM in packaged artifacts

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Based on previous emails about this issue, I'm pretty sure this should
do it. Of course you'll need to set maven-jar-plugin,
maven-war-plugin, or maven-ear-plugin appropriately.

<build>
  <plugins>
    <plugin>
      <configuration>
        <archive>
          <addMavenDescriptor>false</addMavenDescriptor>
        </archive>
      </configuration>
    </plugin>
  </plugins>