Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Baz <ba...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/01 07:17:17 UTC

What is the different between using ant tasks and antrun plugin?

Hi,

I am trying to execute some existing ant build.xml files with maven 2. I am
confuse if i should use antrun plugin (
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-antrun-plugin/) or ant tasks (
http://maven.apache.org/ant-tasks.html)

Can someone help to explain?

Thanks.

A.

Re: What is the different between using ant tasks and antrun plugin?

Posted by Baz <ba...@gmail.com>.
Wayne, thanks.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.