Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Daniele Palladino <pa...@wedjaa.net> on 2013/09/03 15:29:01 UTC

Re: Special Character

Thanks.
I have only one problem, I must use the Dejavu font, but I have fop v 0.20.
I can change the fop version.

Can I do something?

Thanks

Re: Special Character

Posted by Pascal Sancho <ps...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Since FOP 0.2x is quite old, I don't remember exactly what were limitations
about custom fonts.

If you plan to upgrade your FOP version, that will be very useful for
maintaining your material, and I encourage you in that way.
You should first read the upgrading page [1]

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.1/upgrading.html

--
pascal