Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Amit Keshav Kulkarni <Am...@infosys.com> on 2003/03/19 06:15:04 UTC

Action Form Design Problem

Hi All,
We are developing an application using Struts.
The design of our screens is such that in Create screen a pop up
window is used for capturing some of the data.
User enters the data in the pop up window, saves it, returns to
the parent window, fills some data in the parent window and finally
submits the request for saving the data. At the time of saving
we need the data entered in parent as well as pop up window.

So how should the design of Action Forms and Action classes be in this case?

Thanks and Regards,
Amit