Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/29 07:49:30 UTC

Create geronimo-schema-javaee6 in TCK svn first

Hi,
    Before the CDDL license issue is clarified (GERONIMO-4938), shall we
create geronimo-schema-javaee6 in TCK svn first ?
    If no objection, I would go on to create it.
--
Ivan

Re: Create geronimo-schema-javaee6 in TCK svn first

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Next step, it ishould be a full round search-and-replace work, I just tried
the j2ee plugin, most codes could compile after a simple replace.
However, there are some codes need to update, such as schema conversion,
etc.
Anyone has a better idea to do it ?

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.