Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Thomas A Hurley <to...@anabus.com> on 2005/11/14 17:59:13 UTC

Problem getting example to work

Hi,

I am new to MyFaces and I'm trying to get the tree2 example to work.

I copied the files, tree2.jsp, head.inc, page_footer.jsp, treeBacker.java,
and basic.css into my project. When I deploy the project only the root node
is displayed, the graphic for the '+' is not displayed and I am unable to
expand the tree. I am deploying with the myfaces_api.jar, myfaces_impl.jar,
and tomahawk,jar. What other file(s) do I need?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Tom.