Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Fred Kruse <f....@freenet.de> on 2018/06/04 06:14:32 UTC

[API] to grammar checker (Proofreader): color the wavy underline

Hi,

I'm a member of the community which develops languagetool, an
international grammar checker which includes an extension for OpenOffice
as well as for LibreOffice. I did a little patch to LibreOffice (is
merged to version 6.2) to allow the grammar checker to change the color
of the wavy underline, to mark different kinds of errors (e.g. grammar
error and stylistic hints) in different colors.

I would like to do the patch in the same way to OpenOffice. Please tell
me what I have to do.

Best Regards

Fred

Re: [API] to grammar checker (Proofreader): color the wavy underline

Posted by Yakov Reztsov <ya...@mail.ru.INVALID>.
Hi,
I think the best way is create a issue in the bug tracker [1] and attach a patch to it.

>from Fred Kruse:
>
>Hi,
>
>I'm a member of the community which develops languagetool, an
>international grammar checker which includes an extension for OpenOffice
>as well as for LibreOffice. I did a little patch to LibreOffice (is
>merged to version 6.2) to allow the grammar checker to change the color
>of the wavy underline, to mark different kinds of errors (e.g. grammar
>error and stylistic hints) in different colors.
>
>I would like to do the patch in the same way to OpenOffice. Please tell
>me what I have to do.
>
>Best Regards
>
>Fred

Yakov Reztsov

Re: [API] to grammar checker (Proofreader): color the wavy underline

Posted by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr>.
I don't understand what you means.
LT is an extension which is not embed in AOO.
So, you have just to update OXT and submit its new build on Extension website:
https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/languagetool